Sunday 8 August 2010

Yoga DVD - Yin & Yang Yoga with Simon Low


Had a stressful day? Exhausted after a demanding week?

I find the 60 min yin sequence on Simon Low's Yin & Yang Yoga DVD is just the ticket to winding down physically and to calming the mind.

The yin postures are inspired by Taoist yoga and you hold them for several minutes to open your joints, massage the connective tissues and stimulate the energy channels.

Simon uses quite a lot of equipment like bolsters, bricks, blocks and eye bags. But if you don't want to buy these things, I suggest you become inventive with what you've got around the house.

When I teach private clients at their home, I find sofa cushions, pillows, blankets and even books become very useful aids!

Get inventive and let me know how you got along!





No comments:

Post a Comment